- Our museum programs are an excellent introduction to many earth science units!
- The museum programs cover, but are not limited to, the NC Essential Standards and Extended Standards.
- All programs are 60 minutes long and can accommodate about 25 students; larger groups can be split up accordingly.
- Museum exploration is a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Arrival time is 15 minutes before scheduled program to ensure programs start on time.
- Lunch space is offered in Pack Place for your group if you would like to bring their own lunches. Please request this space when you call, so that it may be reserved for you!
- Our science educators can bring our museum programs to you!
- Outreach is a great way for an entire grade level to have a fun, learning experience at your own school.
- We gladly offer all educational programs to homeschool groups.
- Minimum charge applies for groups of 15 or less students.
- All programs are $4.50 per students per program for 1 program and $3.75 per student per program for 2 or more programs.
- There is no charge for participating adult chaperones.
- Outreach programs are now $4.50 per student per program.
- There is a $60 minimum charge for all programs.
Scheduling a program:
- Choose a program or two you would like your students to participate in and a few possible dates that will work best for you.
- Determine how many classes and the number of students will be participating and what time you would like to start.
- To schedule a program for your group or if you have any further questions please contact: Matt Price, Program Director, (828)-254-7162 ext. 314 or email@example.com
- After a program has been scheduled, a confirmation packet will be emailed to you within a week and will include a confirmation letter with payment information, program itinerary,directions to CESM, and/or any other important information about your scheduled program.
- If you decide to cancel or reschedule please contact us immediately. Cancellations less than 10 days before a scheduled program will result in a $60 cancellation fee, with the exception of school closings due to inclement weather.